Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween!

Mike and I had a good Halloween...

On Thursday he ran to the store to get food we needed for dinner and came back with a small pumpkin. We ate and cleaned, then he said he wanted to carve it. I said it should be a sad pumpkin, cause halloween is scary. =) Here are pictures of what ensued!







3 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin must have been eating too much candy--he only has two teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin only lasted a few days - I left it on our table and it started to decompose on my tablecloth... YUCK!

    Now I know, pumpkins belong outside! NOT on your favorite polka-dot tablecloth. =) Live and Learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm. your pumpkin looks like it likes right angles. You need to learn to curve your knife. :) How fun though! Think of what you could do with a HUGE pumpkin! Loved the pictures though.

    ReplyDelete