- Very bad english.
- Very bad grammer.
- Very bad sentence structure....
I've got a confession. When I posted the last blog with pictures and video, we were living in our new apartment. But I didn't mention anything about it because I didn't want to post pictures. Slowly, things are coming together and once I'm satisfied with the final result - I'll post pictures. The building is like a quadplex, we're in the upper right corner. I keep telling myself the stairs will be good for me... Right now we've got a pretty bare living room, a messy bedroom, and a thrown together spare. =) We've got LOADS of storage and a big kitchen. Mike made bread last night and although it didn't rise too much, it's pretty good bread. =)
We also got an answering machine last night! We had a blast recording our message but ended up just going with a pretty generic message. And Lori - when you called earlier, the phone ringer wasn't on. I didn't realize you could do that, but when you posted that you called I did some investigating and corrected the situation...
Anyway, I should get back to unpacking. What a blast...
I had called too - wondered why you didn't pick up the phone! Did you get my message?
ReplyDeleteYour message is SO newlywed! Cute though. We don't mind the grammar and mispelled words. We are just wanting news. Loved the pictures on FB.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I didn't call, but maybe I will some day!
ReplyDeleteOh... I forgot we set up voice mail through our phone company. No dani, I didn't get your message!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just found my link to this site and have finally caught up reading about the entire adventure to this point! It sounds like you guys are getting settled nicely -- I love the video and pictures! Definitely keep those coming and try to get me a picture of a volcano!! I was disappointed to read your plane didn't fly over the one in Alaska -- those pictures would had been great and completely worth the risk, right? :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway...It is great to see you all are doing well. Take care and I'll look forward to your future posts.
Tom (your Principal neighbor)