Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pics and Video!

Alrighty then... I promised pictures and videos and so here ya are! Sorry if it takes FOREVER to load...

=)
Here's some sticker vending machines in the BX (wal-mart equivelant)




Here's some pictures of our hotel. I say hotel, but like I mentioned in the blog below (keep scrolling, it's down there...) it's called the Kanto Lodge. That's probably because it's more of a lodge than a hotel. We've got our own kitchen and dining room which is pretty handy for saving money.









Finally - above is a video of me showing you all the Japanese Vending Machine outside our room. Pretty interneting....

5 comments:

  1. hahah! i heard it say takemashita! (it is done.) that's hilarious.
    i like that you "introduced yourself", and your mention of them all having japan..words.. on them.. japan..ese..japanese.

    ahaha.
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!
    I tried calling you this am, well 9:00 Pm your time, no answer.
    I wasn't sure if you got moved yet or not.
    Take care, tell Mike hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mike and Jess!
    Good to see things are going well. I enjoy reading the updates. Keep 'em coming! :)
    God Bless, Stan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica! I loved the video! Do more, do more!!!
    I'm still laughing! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the videos too. I know they take longer to post, but it's worth it. We miss the Jess sillyness.

    ReplyDelete