Monday, April 20, 2009

Doh!

Big thanks to creeper Brittany for letting me know I posted a wrong zip code in a blog below! Our correct address is

PSC 78 Box 2303
APO, AP 96326-0023

Our mailbox has been overflowing the past few days. In fact, one day we had nearly 20 envelopes stuffed into that little box! Granted, it was all from the same company we've started doing business with, but still! 20 pieces of mail! I was quite excited to open them all and get our shredder to use...

Also, we finally got our name above our door! I guess one of us doesn't pronounce our words very clearly and the name appeared like this.

Mike's Aunt Pam had an elementary student of hers say Alexander this was and it was adorable - it's humorous, but I don't know about adorable! I keep forgetting to call and get it corrected...

I'll try to get the rest of our pictures posted from Easter weekend's trip to Tokyo. We also went to Karaoke and took some pictures of posters in the subway that were interesting. =)

OH! We finally have a car! All the paperwork will be finished at 3:00pm today. Yay! And we got new leather furniture from a friend. A full couch, love seat and chair and a half, all tan leather and in good condition! Our place is slowing coming together, little by little and I must say it's quite exciting.

I'll post later! Thanks for reading. =)

3 comments:

  1. ha! hubert alezander! :D

    and congrats on the furniture and car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo, it was herbert, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubert... definately hubert...

    ReplyDelete