Yesterday Mike told me that he got his orders.
What I think this means….
- There will be a few days of out processing from his Air Base in Texas
- He’ll need to contact his recruiter here in Iowa to see if RAP (recruiter’s assistance program) is still available.
- If RAP is available, once out processing is complete Mike will be home for 12 days and travel with his recruiter to schools, malls and such to talk about his Air Force experiences.
- If RAP isn’t available, Mike will leave for Japan once out processing is complete
In order to leave for Japan, I need to have a military passport. As far as I know, it’s currently being processed and will be sent to Mike’s Air Base in Texas when complete. It still hasn't come, byut if Mike receives my passport before he leaves Texas, crazy as it sounds, I would leave for Japan when he leaves.
I’ll post more information as I receive it, my passport is going to play a pretty important role in how much longer I’ve got in Iowa. With or without me – Mike could be in Japan within 3 weeks!
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment